The LUXI 350 Series is a complete, universal AV switching and processing unit all in one set of boxes. This unit is a VGA/HDMI/DisplayPort and audio 3x2 universal switcher, scaler, splitter. It also comes with these features - audio de-embedder and embedder, auto switching, display power controls, RS-232, contact closure controls with HDBT output with 24 V POC.
This is a transmitter unit which will need to be paired with a receiver unit.
Note: Power supply sold separately with this unit.
- World's smallest high performance all-format, all-purpose, HDCP compliant signal converter, scaler, switcher, splitter, audio mixer, embedder, de-embedder
- VGA, HDMI, DP input, auto switch or front panel, RS-232, contact controllable
- Automatically turn on display when a signal plugged in, turn off when no signal
- HDBT output for big screen/projector and HDMI output for local monitor/VC
- Analog audio input for laptop or wireless microphone
- Balanced/unbalanced audio outputs for driving power amplifiers
- Send signals to up to 70 m (235’) with Cat 6 cables; POC
- Multiple preset video output formats or pixel to pixel mode
- Selectable audio digitally pass thru or mixing and embedding, or mute
- HDMI 2.0 4k 30 Hz, 21:9 aspect ratio, dynamic AV sync, CEC extensions, 3D, deep color compliance
- High efficiency fanless design, rack mountable, under-table mountable
Why Use This Product?
This small and compact device is ideal for use where multiple signal inputs are required for output to HDBASE-T. This unit offers a variety of control options perfect for any complex A/V application.