Custom Wall Plate & Panel Design
Design your own wall plates using Covid Panel Spec 2.0
Covid Panel Spec 2.0 is an easy-to-use program where you can design and quote custom wall plates for A/V applications on a PC or compatible device. Panel Spec 2.0 is a browser-based program available anywhere you have an internet connection.
If you already have a Panel Spec account, log in here.
If you do not have a Panel Spec account, sign up here.
- Panel Spec requires seperate login credentials than the Covid website.
- After you sign up for Panel Spec, please allow up to one business day for your account to become active. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email from Covid.
- If you need help, please contact us
Panel Spec 2.0 Features:
- Online Access: Login anywhere anytime.
- User Library: Create a custom online library of your custom audio-visual wall plate and panel designs
- Standard Covid Templates: Easy point-n-click system includes Covid standard plate templates and connectors.
- Real-Time Cost Estimate: Covid Panel Spec 2.0 automatically calculates the price as you add custom plates and connector configurations
- PDF and CAD Formats: Save your drawings with pricing, parts lists and connector images to simplify approval process
- Final Quote: Submit final quote with just a click of a button
Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows 10, 64 bit
- 1.5GB Free Hard Disk Space
- 8GB RAM
- Internet access (for installation/updates/web services)
- MS Excel for accessing Product Attributes spreadsheet
- Mac OS (Requires a Windows emulator such as Parallels or VMWare Fusion or Intel-based Mac running Boot Camp
Original Panel Spec 1.0
Download the Original Panel Spec Software