Custom Wall Plates & Rack Panel Design using Panel Spec 2.0 Software
Custom AV wall plates and rack panel designer anytime, anywhere
Easily design, layout, and prepare cost estimates for custom AV wall plates and rack panels. Covid's Panel Spec 2.0 is a program allowing you to design and quote projects on a PC or compatible device from anywhere you have an internet connection.
Choose from a large variety of connectors including feed-through, keystone, pigtail, and Neutrik in standard single or double gang configurations. Plates are available in aluminum or stainless materials with anodized or powder coat finishes with a variety of standard and custom color options.
Log in to your Panel Spec account
Sign up for a Panel Spec account
Direct Graphic Printing
Print custom labels or branding on your wall plates and rack panels with Covid’s state-of-the-art full-color graphic printing capabilities. Design logo panels with company logo and contact information for custom rack panel installations. Download graphic specifications
Panel Spec 2.0 Software
- Panel Spec requires seperate login credentials than the Covid website.
- After you sign up for Panel Spec, please allow up to one business day for your account to become active. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email from Covid.
- If you need help, please contact us
Panel Spec 2.0 Features:
- Online Access: Login anywhere anytime.
- User Library: Create a custom online library of your custom audio-visual wall plate and panel designs
- Standard Covid Templates: Easy point-n-click system includes Covid standard plate templates and connectors.
- Real-Time Cost Estimate: Covid Panel Spec 2.0 automatically calculates the price as you add custom plates and connector configurations
- PDF and CAD Formats: Save your drawings with pricing, parts lists and connector images to simplify approval process
- Final Quote: Submit final quote with just a click of a button
Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows 10, 64 bit
- 1.5GB Free Hard Disk Space
- 8GB RAM
- Internet access (for installation/updates/web services)
- MS Excel for accessing Product Attributes spreadsheet
- Mac OS (Requires a Windows emulator such as Parallels or VMWare Fusion or Intel-based Mac running Boot Camp
Original Panel Spec 1.0 Software
Download Panel Spec 1.0 Installation Software
Note: This link will download the installation software. The file will be downloaded to your standard download location. Once downloaded, double click on the file to start the installation. If the file does not automatically download, right click on the link and choose 'copy link address'. Paste the link into a new browser window and the file should automatically download.