The LUXI 350 Series is a complete, universal AV switching and processing unit all in one set of boxes. This unit is a VGA/HDMI/DisplayPort and audio 3x2 universal switcher, scaler, splitter. It also comes with these features - audio de-embedder and embedder, auto switching, display power controls, RS-232, contact closure controls with HDBT output and 24 V POC.
This is a transmitter unit which will need to be paired with a receiver unit.
Note: This unit comes with a power supply.
- World's smallest high performance all-format, all-purpose, HDCP compliant signal converter, scaler, switcher, splitter, audio mixer, embedder, de-embedder
- VGA, HDMI, DP input, auto switch or front panel, RS-232, contact controllable
- Automatically turn on display when a signal plugged in, turn off when no signal
- HDBT output for big screen/projector and HDMI output for local monitor/VC
- Analog audio input for laptop or wireless microphone
- Balanced/unbalanced audio outputs for driving power amplifiers
- Send signals to up to 70 m (235’) with Cat 6 cables; POC
- Multiple preset video output formats or pixel to pixel mode
- Selectable audio digitally pass thru or mixing and embedding, or mute
- HDMI 2.0 4k 30 Hz, 21:9 aspect ratio, dynamic AV sync, CEC extensions, 3D, deep color compliance
- High efficiency fanless design, rack mountable, under-table mountable
- (Also see products ending in "-NPS" after the part number for items sold without power supply)
Why Use This Product?
This small and compact device is ideal for use where multiple signal inputs are required for output to HDBASE-T. This unit offers a variety of control options perfect for any complex A/V application.