ACTIVE HDMI Cable with Ethernet, Covid T-Grip Connectors and Spear-Head Pull System, Built-in Repeater, 28 AWG Construction, Distances up to 75’, Plenum
This 28 AWG cable offers much more flexibility then the larger size cables. Because of the smaller gauge size, this HDMI cable offers easier installation in tight hard to reach spaces.
- 25' & 35' Cable Resolutions Up To 2160p@30Hz (4K - 10G)
- 50' & 75' Cable Resolutions Up To 1080p@60Hz (8 bit)
- Male to Male Configuration
- Simple Plug and Play, Powered by Source
- Active Circuitry Built into Cable
- 28 AWG Construction
- Foil and Copper Braid Shield Construction
- Built with Covid’s T-Grip Connectors (Providing a More Secure Connection)
- Durable, Molded Connectors
- Ships with Covid's Spear-Head Pull System (Providing Ease of Installation)
- Gold Plated Connectors with Covid T-Grip
Why Use This Product?
Distance: Covid’s 28 AWG Active HDMI Cables have built in circuitry allowing for much longer cable runs. These cables are available up to 75ft.
Flexibility: Utilizing a smaller 28 AWG gauge size allows for tighter bend radius and ease of installation
Cost: These cables use less copper making them less expensive than larger gauge cables. In addition, lighter weight equals less shipping cost.
HDMI Cables are typically utilized in the transmission of high definition content. These cables can transmit both audio and video signals and are used on equipment such as computers, Blu-ray players, projectors, or monitors.