This 18Gbps HDBaseT HDMI Extender transmits ultra-high definition video and audio, RS-232 and bi-directional IR up to distances of 492ft (150 meters) via a single CAT 6/6A cable. It supports resolutions up to 2160p@60Hz (4K - 18G) with support for HDCP 2.2. The additional HDMI output on the transmitter allows for use of a local monitor at the source side. The receiver provides de-embedded audio for L/R audio output. The set includes PoC power extension and two-way IR to control both source and display.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4
- Resolutions Up To 2160p@60Hz (4K - 18G)
- 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Extends HDMI signal up to 394ft (120m) 4K and 492ft (150m) 1080p
- Audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio pass through (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass through
- Extract audio supports LPCM 2CH
- Additional HDMI output on transmitter allowing for local monitor on source side.
- PoC (Power Over Cable) functionality is supported, either Tx or Rx is powered by a 24V@1A power supply. PoC Power consumption is less than 10W.
- Bi-directional IR, RS-232 and CEC pass-through
Why Use This Product?
Resolution: Resolutions up to 2160p@60Hz (4K - 18G)
Speed and Distance: 4K up to 18Gbps extends to 394ft
De-embeded Audio: Extract LPCM 2 channel audio
Flexibility: This product is compact, lightweight and can easily be hidden out of sight after installation.
This product can be used in any professional video application to extend video and audio signals from source to displays, speakers or other audio-visual devices. HDMI output on the transmitter allows for a local monitor at the source. It supports de-embedded audio at the receiver for the use of analog headphones or speakers. Bi-directional IR, RS-232 and CEC provide remote capabilities.