This HDBaseT 4K HDMI Extender transmits ultra-high definition video, audio, and RS-232 up to distances of 132ft via a single CAT 6/6A cable. It supports resolutions up to 2160p@60Hz (4K - 18G) with support for HDCP 2.2. The receiver provides de-embedded audio for L/R audio output. The set includes PoC power extension and RS-232 pass-through so you can control the source or sync from either side.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4
- Resolutions Up To 2160p@60Hz (4K - 18G)
- 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Extends up to 132ft 4K
- Audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio pass through (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass through
- Extract audio supports LPCM 2CH
- PoC (Power Over Cable) functionality is supported, either Tx or Rx is powered by a 24V@1A power supply. PoC Power consumption is less than 10W.
- RS-232 and CEC pass-through
Why Use This Product?
Resolution: Resolutions up to 2160p@60Hz (4K - 18G)
Speed and Distance: 4K up to 18Gbps extends to 230ft
De-embeded Audio: Extract LPCM 2 channel audio
Flexibility: This product is compact, lightweight and can easily be hidden out of sight after installation.
This product can be used in any professional video application to extend video and audio signals from source to displays, speakers or other audio-visual devices. It supports de-embedded audio at the receiver for the use of analog headphones or speakers. RS-232 and CEC provide remote capabilities.