This HDMI Extender transmits high definition video and audio, RS-232 and bi-directional IR up to distances of 230ft (70 meters) via a single CAT 6/6A cable. It supports resolutions up to 2160p@30Hz (4K-10G) with support for HDCP 2.2. The set includes PoC power extension and two-way IR to control both source and display making any professional A/V set-up more efficient and easier to use.
- HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4
- Resolutions up to 2160p@30Hz (4K-10G)
- Audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio pass through (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass through
- Wideband IR emitter and receiver
- PoC (Power Over Cable) functionality is supported, either Tx or Rx is powered by a 24V@1A power supply. PoC Power consumption is less than 10W.
Why Use This Product?
Distance: The Slim Line HDBaseT set allows for HDMI to be extended up to 230 ft using a single CAT 6/6a Cable.
Compact Design: This product is compact, lightweight and can easily be hidden out of sight after installation.
Versatility: PoC allows only Tx or Rx to need power. Bi-directional IR and RS-232 provides remote capabilities.
This product can be used in any professional video application to extend video and audio signals from source to displays, speakers or other audio-visual devices.